What is an Author Dashboard?
The Author Dashboard is a personalized reporting tool for authors with works published in Digital Commons or SelectedWorks. As an author, you can easily access your dashboard to view real-time download information for every work you publish and explore your readership at a global level.
What is included in the Author Dashboard?
Information included in the Author Dashboard:
- Readership Map - Visualizes global downloads of all work in Digital Commons
- Download Reports - Detailed download information including downloads by: Individual Work, Date, Institution, Country, and Referrer sites.
- Share functionality - Share your entire dashboard with others by giving them a guest link - no password or login is needed. Direct them to a specific work and/or date range using the options above.
How Do I Access My Author Dashboard?
A link to the Author Dashboard is available on your My Account page within Digital Commons and SelectedWorks. To access the dashboard:
- If not logged in, first click the My Account tab on a Digital Commons or SelectedWorks site, then enter the email address and password associated with your bepress account log in.
- Once you are logged in, click Author Dashboard in the Dashboard Tools section on your My Account page to view your dashboard.
You may also access the dashboard using a link in your monthly readership email without first having to log in.